Harvard

When I think of Massachusetts I think of the Ivy League school Harvard University. This was exactly the first place that I went to visit when my family and I arrived to Cambridge. We explored the beautiful campus and I felt instant connection and vibes to the historical site. I love old style architecture and buildings because they are one of a kind... something that you can not find just anywhere but only in the respective state or country that you are in. There is so much events and hardships that led to the day those buildings were built and tested down. I felt very fortunate to see what was preserved until this day. Aside from visiting Harvard University there was also Harvard Square which is a little town with food, music, and buildings. Both the school and the town are spots to visit when you are visiting Massachusetts. Here are some pictures of my adventure below! Instagram: @_als22_

Comments